Tuesday 14 May 2013

Playa del Carmen


Thursday was my last day in paradise - Mexican paradise at least. I took a colectivo up to Playa del Carmen, an hour North of Tulum, with my room-mate Sophie. It was a bit of a change from the tranquility of the beach down by Tulum but we embraced it! We broke our fast and had a few beers and some seafood tacos down on the beach. I posted the last photo as I love this translation. The Spanish version describes the English, French and Dutch assaulting and robbing the people of the Spanish colonies and their ships and according to the English version they just preyed on them...

Playa del Carmen
Street performers in Playa
hurling themselves off the top
sand sculptures
 
The perfect name for my first hostel.
front page of menu


No comments:

Post a Comment